House Blend

No reviews
$19.00

Comforting any-time appeal. Completely versatile taken black, with milk, or as an espresso.

Roast: Medium-Dark

Tasting Notes: Red Apple, Chocolate, Butterscotch

Size:
About This Coffee

Our House Blend is what we use for our espresso, and we know that most coffee shops are judged most harshly on the quality of their espresso. We don't shy away from this. We consider this our workhorse coffee. We develop the roast slightly more than many of our coffees, focusing on producing a sweet, clean and balanced cup. This coffee tastes great in milk and sings on its own as a black coffee or a straight shot of espresso.

When sourcing coffees for this blend, we focus on the same characteristics we look for in our single origin coffees. Each component has to be delicious on its own. We work hard to pair coffees that will complement each other, create synergy when blended, and add up to more than the sum of their parts.

Currently 65% of this blend comes from Fazenda Alta Vista from Brazil’s Minas Gerais state. The other 35% is from the Kenta group in the of Waghi Valley region of Papua New Guinea.

Our house blend is a comforting and appealing coffee. It’s versatile enough to drink black, but also holds up to milk as a cappuccino or latte. This is our house espresso, but also produces a balanced and broadly appealing cup of coffee no matter how you brew it. With flavors of dark chocolate, lightly roasted nuts, red apple, and butterscotch, this is a coffee to share with family and friends, to enjoy any time of day from sunrise during the week or with your favorite dessert.

  • Farm: Fazenda Alta Vista / Kenta Washing Station
  • Region: Minas Gerais / Waghi Valley
  • Variety: Yellow Bourbon / Typica, Arusha, Bourbon
  • Processing: Natural / Washed
  • Altitude: 1,016-1,290 masl / 1,600-1,850 masl 

Products are automatically delivered on your monthly schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.

Reviews

No reviews yet Write a review

You may also like